Cory L. Kammerdiener served in the United States Navy from the age of 18 to complete 10 years of honorable service. His military leadership expanded across various roles to include Nuclear Submarines, Special Operations and Military Recruiting while holding a Top-Secret Security Clearance
After leaving the military, Cory Kammerdiener went on to dedicate his talents and drive to assisting thousands of prospective home buyers with the dream of home ownership since 2003.
October 2017 – Present
Motto Mortgage Borrowers First (DBA) NMLS 1691956– President /Franchise Owner
Broker Owner & President of a KAMMERDIENER FINANCIAL, INC NMLS # 1691956 which consists of 4 Mortgage Loan Originators and support staff. We have built a relationship with America’s top wholesale lenders to include United Wholesale Mortgage, Caliber Home Loans, Carrington Mortgage, Nations Direct Mortgage, Quicken Home Loans and several others. The firm originates FHA, VA, USDA, CONV and NON-QM loans in Texas and Florida. Management of marketing, sales, and business development.
February 2005 – Present
Newhomeprograms.com LLC – President / Brokerage Owner
Real estate brokerage licensed and operating in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Tampa and Orlando. Real estate services include buyer and seller representation pertaining to real estate sales and leasing. HUD Certified Broker. Responsibilities include: Marketing, Accounting, IT, Business to Business Development, Recruitment & Hiring, Expansion, Training
• 2020 – Surpassed 30,000 real estate consumer database with 10,000+ annual growth
• 2020 – Social Media – Facebook Corporate Page surpassed 23,000 followers
• 2020 – Credit Service offering becomes standalone business model
• 2019, 2018, 2017 – Top 4% of 4,000+ brokerages in Houston MLS (Based on sales volume)
• 2019 – Launched a Corporate Team Structure with W2 Salaried Positions
• 2017 – Recognized by Houston KPRC2 Houston Life Show
• 2017 – Nominated “Most innovative real estate brokerage” by INMAN NEWS
• A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
December 2003 – December 2004
Royce Builders – New Home Sales Consultant
New home sales for one of Texas’s largest family-owned home builders. Sold in 30+ communities and assisted with client credit scoring and financing. Sold and closed $3 Million in new homes then decided to become a real estate agent.
2004 – 2020 Real Estate & Mortgage Related Education
More than 900+ hours of real estate & mortgage related courses to include Legal, Ethics, Sales, Broker Responsibility, SAFE Act